Monday, August 25, 2008

I love Fall

So I told you I would answer your questions last week, but oh well, here they are. There are only three band members in Ben Folds Five and Tom Landry and Vince Lombardi coached for the Giants. Lots has happened since my last blog entry, the US won the gold, woohoo! I went to LA and saw some of my favorite peeps, Tink Tink and Eller, and then the most monumental of all was Robert went to a couples massage with me! That's right folks, I finally broke him down and made him go with me, I mean his body is in tangles, and he feels so much better now. And for all you men out there who have a problem with massages, Robert will tell ya, it is totally worth it!
Life is obviously exciting for me nowadays! haha! Rehab is going well and the beach is waiting for my arrival all next week so I can't wait! And even better, college football starts this thursday which means my life is complete again! So for all those espn analysts who have already counted Georgia out because of a hard schedule, I can't wait for this season to begin! I LOVE the fall!

5 comments:

1me said...

STAY TRUE

Anonymous said...

love the blog catherine... don't think i've told you that yet. it's fantastic!

so great getting to spend some time with you and Rob on tues/wed. can't wait for you to post the duet of you and rob singing 'bohemian rhapsody!' i'm counting the minutes.

Anonymous said...

oh, the sweetness of the pigskin...fall is here, and we definitely agree about how great it is!!

RTR!!!!

Anonymous said...

one more thing...

I have I only have one thing to say about the duet video.


wow.

Kylie said...

Love the game day jerseys!!! Loved the beach photos as well...Miss you...hope to see you in OCt or Nov!

Gameday hotel in Athens,GA!

Gameday hotel in Athens,GA!
Could my dad BE any happier!!!

My big sis is 30!

My big sis is 30!

Lookin snazzy ladies!

Lookin snazzy ladies!

Sailing anyone?

Sailing anyone?
A golf outing where we look soo cute! haha

Robert and Maeby

Robert and Maeby
Gangsta Mae(and robert we live on the east coast)

Typical Izzy

Typical Izzy
Worn out after helping the Mansfields move

Ginny, Brandt, and Me

Ginny, Brandt, and Me
we still look good in china! haha

A Tribute to Emily

A Tribute to Emily
She meant the world to ALL the whitehills

durham radius

durham radius
thanks michael and grace!

the whitehills

the whitehills
look at robert's new jacket, he is soo proud!